- Eat plenty of vegetables. One third of your daily food intake should be broccoli, spinach, bean pods, peas, celery and lettuce.
- Drink daily 2–3 litres of plain water (not tea, mineral water or coffee), equally divided throughout the day - water of questionable quality boil over.
- Avoid acidifying food – bell pepper, tomato, eggs, fruit, mushrooms, spices, citrus, vinegar, alcohol, sparkling non-alcoholic drinks, beer, red wine, champagne, sweets, berries, peanuts, pistachios, cashews, red meat, salami and sausages, scallops, crawfish, canned food and overall consumption of gluten.
- Observe what causes increase or relapse of your psoriasis and avoid those.
- Avoid direct contact with chemical and cleaning agents, dyes and paints.
- Choose your cosmetics wisely, while under treatment, use the Dr Michaels cleansing gel for daily showering. The body oil is ideal for daily use. Valuable substances in these products heal dry skin very well. By adding one cap of oil to your bath, you will protect your skin from drying up.
- Try to lead a balanced life – avoid stress situations, have positive approach, make enough time for active and passive relaxation.