Psoriasis

The efficacy of products is 82 %

Dr Michaels are natural products suitable for improving dermatological conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, acne and more.

Czech dermatologists published in 2008 the efficacy study results of mainly natural products by the name Dr Michaels. Trials were performed on ten dermatology clinics. Patients with psoriasis undergone tests which lasted maximum eight weeks, and experts were very surprised with the results.

Totally cured were 60 % of a total number of 203 patients. Another 15 % of patients reported improvement by 75 % and more than 7 % of patients improved by 50 %. The overall success rate of this large study was quantified by doctors at 82 %. This proved the experience of their foreign colleagues from past years, who recommend the triple combination of cleansing gel, ointment and body conditioner – thanks to its high efficacy – for use even in severe cases of psoriasis.

The great advantage of all three products is that they do not contain corticosteroids.

Why Dr Michaels?

  • because our products are based mainly on natural ingredients,
  • because our healing products do not contain steroids,
  • because we have more than 25 years of experience in treating dermatological diseases,
  • because this treatment method has been successful in treating dermatological problems on several clinics.

Dermatologists confirm the healing power

References

Seminars

  • Healed patients

    14. 6. 2008 | Karolinum, Praha
    Professor M.D. Jana Hercogova, CSc. "Nowadays there are about 500 patients being treated for chronic plaque psoriasis with Dr Michaels products. We had a chance to treat at our clinic 20 patients in a clinical study, so we were able to get to know this treatment. On the other hand, if...

  • Dr Michaels products tested on children patients

    14. 6. 2008 | Karolinum, Praha
    Senior MD Stepanka Capkova "I am skeptical about all the treatments, but the effectiveness of Dr Michaels products surprised me a lot. I had a chance to test them on 6 patients. We chose the most severe cases, those who will later end up on biological therapy, I think. I was very surprised...

  • Seminar at the Dermatovenerological Clinic

    Seminar at the Dermatovenerological Clinic

    20. 6. 2005 | Fakultní nemocnice, Brno

  • Seminar at the Hospital Na Bulovce

    Seminar at the Hospital Na Bulovce

    6. 4. 2007 | Nemocnice Na Bulovce, Praha
    PSORIASIS TREATMENT: News – Dr Michaels (presentation: Prof. Frantisek Novotny)

  • Two-day Dermatological Conference

    Two-day Dermatological Conference

    27. 1. 2006 | Sirnaté lázně
    Part of the conference was Professor Novotny’s lecture about Dr Michaels products.

Dailies

  • Common medicaments to ease psoriasis are nearly senseless

    Common medicaments to ease psoriasis are nearly senseless

    22. 4. 2005 | MF Dnes
    Prof. Frantisek Novotny I have learned that besides traditional methods for treating psoriasis it can be treated with over-the-counter products. What is your experience with such products? The products you are mentioning are Dr Michaels products, Australian natural cosmetics. We have great...

  • There is a new product available for psoriasis patients

    There is a new product available for psoriasis patients

    26. 4. 2005 | ČTK
    About 2–3 % of the world population suffers from psoriasis. In the Czech Republic, according to experts, it could be over 160,000 people. This disease, although not life threatening, can occur anywhere on the body and can reduce the patient’s quality of life to a great extent. Czech patients...

  • Doctors are testing new

    Doctors are testing new

    24. 9. 2008 | MF Dnes
    This year during the spring time she started to use new product imported to Europe from Australia. It helped Mrs. Prstkova get rid of the symptoms of this insidious disease. It has got real healing effect even proven by dermatologists. It means hope for many people – there are about 300 thousand...

  • Dermatologists are testing new psoriasis treatment

    Dermatologists are testing new psoriasis treatment

    21. 5. 2005 | Lidové noviny
    There is a light of hope for Czech psoriasis patients. In the past weeks, doctors at two renowned dermatology clinics in Prague tested new product which is very successful in suppressing external symptoms of this otherwise incurable chronic skin disease. Whatsmore, there is an advantage in...

  • Miraculous treatment for 300 000 Czech psorioatic patients

    Miraculous treatment for 300 000 Czech psorioatic patients

    25. 9. 2008 | Šíp
    "Natural products Dr Michaels for psoriasis treatment bring new hope to all patients with chronic forms of this disease. The combination of Gel, Cream and Oil can be very effective with patients suffering chronic forms of psoriasis even if they just apply them for a few weeks. The success...